Countries around the world are increasingly adopting sweeping measures to stem the spread of the new Corona virus, including shutting down airports, imposing travel restrictions and completely sealing their borders.
No one really saw this coming (well maybe Bill gates) but the thing is we are facing challenging times- unprecedented!
In light of the recent Covid -19, Corona Virus outbreak, The WHO has advised to self- isolate and stay indoors as much as possible. However lots of people are still traveling at this time, some for incredibly crucial reasons.
If you still have to travel during this period please take the following safety measures:
1) You don’t have to wear a mask if you are not sick. However, you can wear gloves to ensure you are not getting germs on your actual fingers/hands.
2) Wash your hands as much as you can at the airport and even on the plane. Also carry a hand sanitizer. Sanitize! Sanitize! Sanitize! It’s the next best thing to washing your hands.
3) Carry your own pens, stationery etc. Don’t step out planning to borrow anything from anyone 👀.
4) Wipe everything wipe-able before use. Wipe chairs, wipe tables if possible. Wipe the people around you (jokes) but you get. Keep your surroundings clean.
5) Finally, whenever you reach your destination, ensure you self isolate for some days to see if you will begin to experience any of the virus’ symptoms