Welcome to DANG Travel Club
There’s no better to start our 2021 than with a a rejuvenating travel with our community.
We’re taking a trip to Jamaica in the Caribbean Island…far far away from Nigeria!
All the reggae, jerk chicken, rum, exotic beaches, rivers, waterfalls, are all the features we need in our vacation after a tough stress full year.
DATE 30th December to 6th January
How to Book
- Please choose your accommodation single or sharing room option.
- Should you wish to join from outside Africa e.g UK, US, CANADA, kindly deduct $1640 from any of the packages below. You would only need to sort your flight to Montego Bay to meet the group.
- Should you wish to join from other parts of Africa, kindly fly into Nigeria the day before to join the flight.
- All packages are costed with economy class, should you want to upgrade, to business class, please add $1600 to your package, or add first class $2840
- All rooms in budget and mid-luxury categories are standard rooms, whilst the mid-lux rooms are junior suites
- Confirm your space by paying N450,000 ($940) from your chosen package, one or before the 8th of December, final payment 18th December, alternatively, you can pay in full.
- All exchange rates have been pinned at 480 naira to a dollar. This is subject to fluctuation rates and we reserve the right to change this.
What is included in the price paid?
1) Visa fees+ support
2) flight tickets (private chartered flights on Air Peace)
3) Airport transfers
4) Tours – bamboo rafting on Martha Brae, Catamaran cruise, lots of DANG hang outs and fun!
5) 7 nights’ accommodation (based on your accommodation option
6) breakfast, lunch, dinner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages inclusive
Dejar Resort -3*
3 in a room – $6900 $2,300 ( N1,100,000) each
2 in a room – $5000. $2500 (N1,200,000) each
1 in a room -$2850 (N1,360,000)
Riu Montego Bay-5*
2 in a room – $5600
$2800 (N1,344,000) each
1 in a room- $3270 (N1,570,000)
Riu Palace Resort-5*
2 in a room –$6700
$3350 (N1,600,000 each)
1 in a room – $3850 (N1,850,000)
Joining from Outside the U.S
For anyone who cannot fly from Nigeria with us, kindly deduct $1640 from any of the three packages to benefit from all inclusions except the flights and visa.
E.g. 3* Dejar resort sharing for New year would be $2650 – $1640 =$1010
If you’re joining from the U.S, you’ll just need to book your flights to Montego Bay to meet up with us (arrival into Montego Bay is between 4 to 5pm and departure is between 6 to 7pm)
This is a private charter on Air Peace (and it not their regular service line)
For those in Lagos,
Please put the documents below together and send by courier or by self to the office address below
Plot 1, Block 99, Olori Muyibat Oyefusi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
For those in Abuja,
Please send documents to the below address
Jamaican High Commission
13, Hassan Musa Katsina Street
On or before 17th Dec (last submission date for New year batch)
- Application form (click HERE to download)
- Passport and Passport photograph (1)
- If employed – letter on introduction from work and 6 months personal bank statement (closing balance min 1.5M)
- If Self-employed – CAC + Memorandum and 6 months company or personal bank statement (closing balance min 1.5M)
- Proof of address (e.g. NEPA bill)
If sponsored – letter of sponsorship and bio data page of sponsor
If married -travelling with spouse – marriage certificate
If travelling with children – birth certificate
Eat & Drink
Jamaica is well known for its mouth-watering, tasty dishes. Whether you need proper food, snacks or exotic food or drinks there is abundance of things to “tickle your taste buds.”
Even though all accommodation comes in this package comes with daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it would be a Jamaican gastronomy criminal offence not to try the below.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken and pork, Ackee and salt fish, Jamaican rice and peas, curry goat, Mannish water (Nigerian pepper soup), Callaloo, Sweet potato pudding, Meat Patty (Nigerian meat pie)
There is a clear love of freshness in the preparation of good spicy food in Jamaica, and love of sweetness in its desserts. The abundance of meat, fish, and vegetables makes popular Jamaican food a rewarding area of exploration for all food lovers.
For sweet tooths, Jamaica has unending cakes and deserts to keep your teeth busy! Coconut drops, tamarind balls, bulla cake, grater cake and Jamaican rum cake
With all this exotic-sounding food on the menu, you will be looking to complete the experience with a somewhat traditional drink.
Irish Moss, Sea Cat Punch, Sorrel, Bob Marley Cocktail and of course RUM itself!
Pineapples, bananas, melons, papaya (or according to Jamaicans pawpaw), are all fruits you are familiar with and can find just about anywhere on your next trip to Jamaica.
However, there are a host of other exotic fruits that you may never have even heard of, but they are growing across the island on hillsides, in backyards and even on the sides of the roads.
Look out for Naseberry, Tamarind, Guniep, June plum, jack fruit, sweet sop & sour sop, star apple.
Sleeping in an amazing accommodation for us is important for our rejuvenation and believe it should be for you too and that is why for this trip we have handpicked the three options presented above to guarantee the relaxation you seek.
Jamaica is a melting point of culture, activities, and experiences in one. We have carefully handpicked you must do’s in Jamaica in our NTT experience. We have also included other things you could do during your free time. Do not hesitate to contact us to add them unto your packages.
International departure from Lagos 11am to arrive Montego Bay 4.30pm
Airport pick up, and hotel formalities.
The Martha Brae River, a 20 stretch of turquoise water winding through Jamaica’s tropical inland rain forests, is an essential stop for nature lovers
Board a traditional bamboo raft. with an elevated seat for two, for a calm slow gentle ride downstream the river, poled by an expert trained raft captain who steers the raft using a strong, long stalk of bamboo, leaving you free to focus on the diverse wildlife lining the shores. The vegetation is lush and thick along the riverbanks and you can hear the chirping birds and wildlife. Duration about 90 minutes.
International departure to Lagos, Nigeria
Optional tours not included
Dunn’s river falls,
catch sunset in Negril via catamaran cruise or from Ricks cafe,
Port Antonio and blue lagoon
Port Royal ‘Jamaica’s wickedest city’
History – Maroon community
Partying with local people
Reggae catamaran cruises
Jamaica Horseback Ride & Swim