June 8th to 19th 2021
Prices $3300 Per person based on 2 sharing room
$3800 Single occupancy
Few places on earth can rival the incredible history of Portugal, Turkey and Greece, yet their delights are certainly not only found in books about the past. The three countries are dynamic and lively, boasting culture and customs that are just as rich today as they were thousands of years ago. Add in immense natural beauty and delicious cuisine, and it’s no wonder they are such popular destinations.
Their proximity also means that it is easy to combine them into an incredible ten nights.
Inter city flights
Airport transfer and transport
Tours in Turkey
Turkey – Istanbul, the old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome and Topkapi Palace and Bosphorous river cruise.
Tours in Greece
- Santorini – Beautiful volcanic island in the Cyclades
- Athens, Capital of Greece – Constitution Square, Houses of Parliament, Memorials, National Library, The Acropolis – the Propylaea, Temple of Apteros Nike and the Parthenon
- Mykonos – Picturesque and cosmopolitan Cyclades island
Tours in Portugal
- Food tasting, wine tatsing
- City tours including tower Belem, golden bridge, sanctuary of christ the king etc
- Lisbon traditional boat tour
- day trip to the Sinatra Coast to enjoy the coastal scenery
Kindly check your visa requirements eligibility HERE
- Sign up closes Feb 27th 2020
- Make full payment or a deposit of $1000. Payment options are on the Checkout Page.
- Sign up closes March 27th 2020
Final balance to be paid on or before May 5th 2021.
Visa fees – to be paid directly to VFS on submission.
This is a guide itinerary and all tours are subject to change due to availability on indicated days or weather conditions.