The Jamaicans have this popular saying “let’s get together and feel alright” from a bob Marley song, this is one of the things that bring people together to the Caribbean country, so if you are looking a place to relax or family vacation, Jamaican islands are the best to unwind.
The relaxing vibe is piped through every bar, lounge, restaurant, hotel and sets a calming relaxing atmosphere. This all begins with the King of Reggae: Bob Marley who was born in Nine Mile and with him a cultural movement. The beaches and waterfalls make the vibe even more soothing as it sets a natural feel and mood. Also, Jamaica has beautiful cuisines which is because of inter grated cultures such as the African, Spanish, Indians, Chinese and French. This makes it one of Jamaicans rich heritage.
One great thing about the island is you can visit the beach anytime because of the mild temperature and the blue sky. All types of experiences awaits you, gastronomy, heritage, wellness, adventure, and cultural.
Joining from Outside the U.S
For anyone who cannot fly from Nigeria with us, kindly deduct $2100 from any of the three packages to benefit from all inclusions except the flights and visa.
E.g. $3275-$2100 =$1175
If you’re joining from the U.S, you’ll just need to book your flights to Montego Bay to meet up with us (arrival into Montego Bay is between 8 to 10pm and departure is between 6 to 7pm)
This is a private charter on Air Peace (and it not their regular service line)
For those in Lagos,
Please put the documents below together, and scan across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your visa is ready, you would be contacted by email to send your international passport to us.
For those in Lagos
Plot 1, Block 99, Olori Muyibat Oyefusi Street, Lekki 1
For those in Abuja,
Please send documents to the below address
Jamaican High Commission
13, Hassan Musa Katsina Street
On of before 10th May
- Application form (embed the form inside here for download)
- Passport and Passport photograph (1)
- If employed – letter on introduction from work and 6 months personal bank statement (closing balance min 1M)
- If Self-employed – CAC + Memorandum and 6 months company or personal bank statement (closing balance min 1M)
- Proof of address (e.g. NEPA bill)
If sponsored – letter of sponsorship and bio data page of sponsor
If married -travelling with spouse – marriage certificate
If travelling with children – birth certificate
Eat & Drink
Jamaica is well known for its mouth-watering, tasty dishes. Whether you need proper food, snacks or exotic food or drinks there is abundance of things to “tickle your taste buds.”
Even though all accommodation comes in this package comes with daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it would be a Jamaican gastronomy criminal offence not to try the below.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken and pork, Ackee and salt fish, Jamaican rice and peas, curry goat, Mannish water (Nigerian pepper soup), Callaloo, Sweet potato pudding, Meat Patty (Nigerian meat pie)
There is a clear love of freshness in the preparation of good spicy food in Jamaica, and love of sweetness in its desserts. The abundance of meat, fish, and vegetables makes popular Jamaican food a rewarding area of exploration for all food lovers.
For sweet tooths, Jamaica has unending cakes and deserts to keep your teeth busy! Coconut drops, tamarind balls, bulla cake, grater cake and Jamaican rum cake
With all this exotic-sounding food on the menu, you will be looking to complete the experience with a somewhat traditional drink.
Irish Moss, Sea Cat Punch, Sorrel, Bob Marley Cocktail and of course RUM itself!
Pineapples, bananas, melons, papaya (or according to Jamaicans pawpaw), are all fruits you are familiar with and can find just about anywhere on your next trip to Jamaica.
However, there are a host of other exotic fruits that you may never have even heard of, but they are growing across the island on hillsides, in backyards and even on the sides of the roads.
Look out for Naseberry, Tamarind, Guniep, June plum, jack fruit, sweet sop & sour sop, star apple.
Sleeping in an amazing accommodation for us is important for our rejuvenation and believe it should be for you too and that is why for this trip we have handpicked the three options presented above to guarantee the relaxation you seek.
WHAT YOUR 8 NIGHTS WOULD LOOK LIKE (The full itinerary would the exact tour dates would be sent 2 weeks to travel|)
Jamaica is a melting point of culture, activities, and experiences in one, and 1 week is not enough to experience it all! We have however handpicked a few that your must experience.
- Flight departs Lagos between 11am and 1pm (Exact flight times would be sent as a separate email and text up to a week to travel).
- Flight departs Accra between 2pm to 4pm ((Exact flight times would be sent as a separate email and text up to a week to travel).
Please be at the airport up to 3 hours to departure.
- Once you pick your luggage, your hotel reps would be waiting for you to take you to your various hotels.
Morning at leisure
Afternoon: Martha’s Brae Rafting
The Martha Brae River, a 20 stretch of turquoise water winding through Jamaica’s tropical inland rain forests, is an essential stop for nature lovers
Board a traditional bamboo raft. with an elevated seat for two, for a calm, slow and gentle ride downstream the river, poled by an expert trained raft captain who steers the raft using a strong, long stalk of bamboo, leaving you free to focus on the diverse wildlife lining the shores. The vegetation is lush and thick along the riverbanks and you can hear the chirping birds and wildlife. Duration is about 90 minutes.
- Day at leisure
Kingston City Tour and Bob Marley Museum
- Day at leisure
- Optional Tour: Day Trip to YS Falls and Zipline, Black River Safari, Appleton Estate Tour, Floyd’s Pelican Bar (All Day)
- Please note, we will stop at all locations, but you can pick the activities to partake in
- YS Falls and Zipline: https://ysfalls.com/
- Black River Safari: https://www.bestjamaica.com/black-river-safari.html
- Appleton Estate Rum Tour: https://www.appletonestate.com/
- Floyd’s Pelican Bar: https://www.gettingstamped.com/floyds-pelican-bar-jamaica/
Negril Catamaran Day Party and Snorkelling Cruise and Rick’s Café (All Day)-
Catamaran cruise including local beverages, liquor, snorkelling gears and transportation from Montego Bay to Negril .
- Pick up time 8:30am cruise sails at 10:30 to 1:30pm and RICKS CAFÉ Afterwards
- Day at leisure
- Optional Tours:
- Lumnious lagoon
- Optional Tour: Dunn’s River Falls
- Day at leisure
- Optional Tours: Dolphin Cove and Mystic Mountain Theme Park
- Please note, we will stop at both locations, but you can pick the activities to partake in.
- Dolphin Cove: https://www.dolphindiscovery.com/program/dolphin-encounter.asp
- Mystic Mountain: https://rainforestadventure.com/mystic-mountain-jamaica/fly-di-gate-lite/#
- Montego Bay City Tour and shopping
Day at leisure
Fly to Lagos Nigeria