Egypt is the must see tourist destination to spend the summer holiday.
We’ll explore cairo and her pyramids, temples and tombs,museums also, and explore the Nile and the treasures that line its west bank.
We’ll also explore coastal town of Sharm el Sheik and explore the amazing beauty of the red sea.
The only regret we would have is not having enough time
July 24th to 30th 2021
N790,000 per person sharing
N890,000 single occupancy
SIGN UP PROCESS
- You must be employed (provide letter from work) or Self employed (provide CAC registration + memorandum of association with your name on it.)
- If student, letter from your employer
- Bank statement with a minimum of N600,000 closing balance
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all our trips
- Yellow fever card is an entry requirement.
3N breakfast and sinner
4N breakfast, lunch and dinner
4* Hilton Zamalek, Cairo
5*Xperience sea breeze, Sharm
Depart Lagos 13:00pm to arrive Cairo 20.00pm
It’s a very busy airport and check out from the airport might take time.
The visa on arrival programme comes with your passport being held with immigration till your departure).
Morning at leisure
Nile cruise with dinner
Cairo city tour
Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx tour
Egypt Museum, Khal El Khalili Bazar
Transfer to Airport for flight to Sharm el Sheik
Evening at leisure
Deep sea diving
Safari and Quad biking
Transfer to airport
Flight to Cairo
Flight to Nigeria
- Return Flight ticket with local flight from Cairo to Sharm el Sheik
- 3 nights in Cairo with Daily Breakfast
- 3 nights in Sharm el sheik with Daily Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sticker Visa
- Cairo City Tour (Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx Tour, Egypt Museum, Khal El Khalili Bazar)
- Nile Cruise with Dinner
- Deep Sea Diving
- PCR Test in Egypt Pre-Departure
- Return Airport Transfer
Tours not stated
Covid tests not included
This is a guide itinerary and all tours are subject to change due to availability on indicated days or weather