Welcome to #Partea2021
We’re off to Tunisia Sept 2021 to celebrate Onyeka and Kola #partea2021
Just in case you were wondering, Tunisia is in North Africa is traditionally said to be made up of eight countries: Egypt and Sudan, through Libya, Tunisia and Algeria to Morocco, Western Sahara, and Mali in the west.
Tunisia, would wow you with its wide array of historical attractions, including the ancient city of Carthage in Tunis, and the huge Amphitheatre of El Jem (like the Roman Colosseum), and it’s blue and white wash village of Sidi Bou Said.
There are two options below for 5 days or 7 days, and do not hesitate to indicate if you want to turn your trip to an expedition by exploring neighbouring countries.
Sep 7th to 13th
Eat & Drink
All accommodation comes with daily breakfast included in your package.
There are several restaurants in Hammamet medina, you could also indicate if you want to upgrade your room from breakfast only to full board.
Ensure you try out their authentic lemonades during your stay!!
Sleeping in an amazing accommodation for us is important for our rejuvenation and believe it should be for you too and that is why this trip we have chosen a 5* hotel.
Hotel Radisson Blu Hammamet 5*
Tunisia is known for its shimmering beaches in the cities of Tunis Hammamet and Sousse and it’s well acclaimed ‘Mykonos of Africa’s in the little blue and white washed town of Sidi bou Said.
Arrive Tunisia, airport transfer to Hammamet (1hr journey)
Hotel check in.
Full day El Jem tour.
El Jem was formerly the Roman town of Thysdrus, one of the most important towns in North Africa after Carthage (now to be found in the suburbs of modern Tunis). The amphitheater was built around the middle of the third century AD and was thought to house up to 35,000 spectators. The amphitheatre was declared a World Heritage site in 1979. More recently it has been used for filming some of the scenes from the films Life of Brian and Gladiator.
(5 days group arrive)
Airport transfer to hammamet + Free day for 7 day group
3 hours catamaran cruise (am)
Enjoy the feeling of relaxation as your glide on the seas off Tunisia. You’ll be able to lounge on board, enjoying spectacular views of the coastline while nursing a drink.
The boat will drop anchor so that you can dive into the pristine waters of the southern Mediterranean.
And with a bit of luck, you’ll even get to spot some dolphins playing in the open sea.
Pre wedding reception at the wedding location (Transfer included)
Transfer from Radisson hotel to La Badira the wedding location included
Full day Tunis tour including lunch
Exploring ancient Carthage and other sights around Tunis without a guide may mean missing out on important detail and history.
Make the most of UNESCO-listed Carthage’s relics with a guide to navigate and share their history on this private full-day tour from Tunisia’s capital.
Then, visit Sidi Bou Said, the Bardo National Museum, and Tunis’ old medina
Experience only (tours, accommodation, airport transfer)
To confirm you’ll be joining the couple in Tunisia for their wedding, kindly make a $100 or equivalent commitment towards your booking (this would be deducted from your balance)
- 5 days , 4 nights single $470
- 5 days 4 nights room share (2px) |$370
- 7 days, 6 nights single $720
- 7 days , 6 nights room share (2px) $570
ADD ON’S (available from January 2021)
- The prices below are for guide purpose as it would be reviewed and available for booking January 2021.
- Airlines have the right to increase their prices and the prices below are not guaranteed
- The embassy has the right to increase the prices and the prices below are not guaranteed.
Flights (Lagos, Nigeria only)
- Royal Air Maroc -from $1045
- Egypt Air- from $650- up to 11 to 16hrs over night layover in Cairo (hotels provided by airline)
- Turkish- from $750- up to 16 hrs over night lay over in Istanbul (hotels provided if only you qualify for a Turkish e-visa – valid UK/U.S or Schengen visa)
- Visa (Nigeria only) – from N95,000
- Airport transfer (2 ways) – $154 per car up to 3 px (for those arriving at times not in sync with the group)