These are visas we procure from external travel agents on your behalf and we have to adhere to their own terms and conditions for your visas.
- Letter of Introduction from Employer/Proof of Employment
- Letter of Sponsorship from The Company If Sponsored.
- 6 months Bank Statement.
- 2 Passport Photograph Taken Against a White Background.
- Company Bank Statement of The Sponsor, If Sponsored.
- Letter from The Bank Stating the Signatory to The Account – If it is a Corporate Account.
- NIN Registration
- At least a minimum balance of N800,000 as the closing balance on your statement
The letter of introductions should be addressed to the embassy.
Kindly find the address below.
Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco, 39 Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
Processing time 10 to 15 working days
- An international passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages
- Two recently taken photographs with white background
- Letter of introduction from your employer. Be sure the letter includes the following particulars
-the letter must be on the company’s official letter headed paper
-your full names, designation and terms of employment
-your date of appointment and leave pass
-your date of commencement of leave and date of leave expiration
-finally, it must state your purpose of visit and contain the boss’s signature.
- Evidence of travel booking indicating the takeoff date and the date of your expected departure from Tunisia (to be provided by us)
- Evidence of accommodation arrangement in Tunisia (to be provided by us)
- Proof of basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Tunisia (closing bank balance of at least N1,000,000)