SIGN UP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment & refund (under 90 days before stipulated time for trip)
1. All NTT deposits are 20% of the trip’s value.
2. Where price is foreign currency e.g. $USD, our recommended exchange rates
apply; should you wish to pay into the currency account, we would make such
3. If you have booked for a ‘shared room’ option, we will pair you with another
individual who has booked the same shared room option. In any occasion where
we cannot pair you, you would be informed and would need to pay the single
4. The above sum is a deposit/full payment (circle the appropriate option) for the
above stated trip.
5. To get a 100% refund, you have 48 hours from booking to cancel your trip.
6. Trips cancelled after 48 hours and within 7 days are fully refundable but an
administration charge of N25, 000 is applicable.
7. Kindly give up to 5 to 15 working days to process refunds.
8. All trips uncancelled 7 days after bookings mean NTT is authorized to commence
with booking the requirements for this trip. These include, but are not limited to:
a. Commencing the visa application process, where applicable
b. Booking accommodation and flight tickets
c. Making payments to vendors for ground transportation and tours
d. Securing travel insurance cover, where applicable
e. Preparation of supporting documents for visa application submission, where
f. Liaising with our local embassy partners to facilitate the visa application process.
Bookings made 90 to 150 days before stipulated time of trip are fully refundable up to 30 days
after bookings. Trips cancelled 30 to 45 days after bookings are fully refundable but an
administration charge of N25, 000 is applicable. Clause 4 applies for bookings there after 45
REFUNDS AFTER THE FREE CANCELLATION PERIOD.
1. 20% of the payments made becomes non-refundable if you decide not to travel
with NTT anymore.
On rare occasions we may consider a refund of some funds or credit note to be
transferred to future travel with us subject to the following conditions:
a. If the sum paid is a deposit and is paid before 8 weeks to date of departure of the trip,
we will refund fifty percent (50%) of the paid.
b. Visa process hasn’t already commenced for the applicant.
2. Once we are done with all processes from visa and flight issuance,
accommodation bookings, tour bookings (usually a month to travel, after the final
balance has been received), payment becomes non-refundable.
On rare occasions,
a. our service charge at 8% of total booking Is held in credit for future bookings with us.
b. In the event whereby you have booked a room to yourself, not sharing, we might be able
to get accommodation vouchers for you to use when you visit the destination or we can
help you sell it when the opportunity arises (up to 14 days before travel).
c. In the event of a group trip, tours/transfers are booked in bulk, and any cancellation has
no monetary value.
3. We do not envision ever cancelling a trip, however, where the circumstances call
for cancelling the trip after signing up, we will communicate the cancellation and
the reason for the cancellation immediately; offer you the option of transferring
the funds to another NTT Trip. Where you are uninterested in an alternative trip,
NTT will issue a refund. Please note, refunds take 5-15 working days to process.
4. NTT prides itself in catering to the bespoke needs of our travellers. We offer
custom trips and work tirelessly to make all custom trips uniquely memorable.
For this reason, if you opt to cancel a custom trip, all initial deposits made are
non-refundable regardless of the time when the trip was cancelled.
Please note there is no fixed amount of deposit with custom travel, it varies on
travel type, the closeness of booking to travel time etc.
All credit notes and deferrals stipulated in all clauses must be used within 9
5. In the event that your participation in the trip is cancelled due to visa refusal, the
issue of refund will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Please be advised NTT
makes no guarantees of visa success as the decision is solely at the discretion of
the consular officers of the issuing country.
Some considerations in determining a refund owing to a visa refusal include:
a. NTT would provide a partial refund (less amounts incurred for the visa fee, and all
necessary supporting documents, up to 15% of the monies paid) – not less than 4
weeks to the trip.
b. It is your responsibility to adhere to our application timelines, and should you decide
to apply after the stipulated time, there by leading into less than 4 weeks to travel
date, a refund will be inapplicable.
c. It is your responsibility to be completely honest with us about past application
records; should you be found wanting, you would not be eligible for a refund and
NTT reserves the right to blacklist your from future trips.
HEALTH, CONDUCT, TRAVEL INSURANCE AND COVID-19
6. Signing up for this trip means you confirm that you are fully capable to embark on
the booked trip, you have no physical or mental conditions that is likely to disrupt
this journey. Should you have any medical conditions kindly indicate alongside
your care management.
7. Signing up for this trip means you are a client of NTT Travel and are not in any
way affiliated with the company. Every conduct and activity of the named
individual in the country is at their own free will and discretion.
8. All personal items during our trips are kept at owner’s risk and as such, will not
our responsibility. Please keep all your valuable items as safe as you can.
9. Travel insurance is now compulsory for every trip with us, it is important to
protect your packages purchased, to ensure you can minimize your losses,
should you need to cancel out of your stipulated cancellation period (we are here
10. These are uncertain times due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and on this basis, there
would be flexibility clauses on various trips, as each country has their restrictions
and laws guiding the pandemic, please check the bottom of every trip for such
information or ask us .
11. Should you test positive of Covid-19 a few days to your trip, your trip would be
non-refundable, hence the purpose of a travel insurance to minimize all losses.
12. Should you be infected by the Corona Virus on a trip, and have to go into isolation
etc, it would be your responsibility to cover any charges that comes with this,
hence the importance of a travel insurance.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure you do not miss you flight, as we would not
cover any incurred costs.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure your passport is within 6 months validity as
anything less could mean you would be denied boarding.
15. It is your responsibility to have a yellow fever card for applicable trips.
By signing this form, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the
contents above stated.
In the event that you do not agree with the terms of our sign up agreement, please do not sign
this form; rather, kindly inform us within 48 hours of making a deposit so you can be refunded.
If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of making a deposit, we will interpret your
silence as acceptance of the above stated terms and conditions of the sign up and we
will commence planning your trip.
If you agree to the terms and conditions above, please endeavor to sign this form within 48
hours of receiving.