May 31st to June 6th
Duration– 7 days, 5 nights
Group Size 15
Join us as we explore one of the wonders of South East Asia, Singapore, a once upon a time fishing village, now a sought-after Cosmopolitan city.
Singapore is an effortlessly stunning country and our carefully handcrafted itinerary is sure to ensure you get most for your time with us on the trip.
All planning and logistics are for us to sort out, you only need to pack your bags and meet us at the airport with some extra cash to spend, of course.
• • Visa support
• • 4* Accomodation with breakfast
• • Transport and Transfers • Tours Experience
• City Tours
• Marina bay Sands, Merlion park Art and Science museum.
• Stroll pass the Peranakan colourful houses in Joo Chait (you’ll join the tonnes of photo enthusiasts doing same).
• Shopping tours.
• From the high end shops in The Shoppes mall to the mid end in Orchard road, to the maybe mid low end in Bugis Street, Arab street and Haji lane we’ve got you covered.
• Night Tours
• Gardens by bay at night including OCBC skyway and The rhapsody light show.
• Evening Trishaw ride through the alleys of China town, followed by bumboat night river cruise.
• A trip to Singapore is not complete without a trip to Sentosa resorts. -Soar high into the sky via cable car and enjoy Panasonic views of the city.
• Let your imagination run wild at the Trick Eye Museum
• Zoom through the purpose built tracks at skyline Luge Sentosa
Bookings are subject to availability.
• All prices quoted are per head based on 2 people sharing a room; single occupant rates are available on request