SOUTH KOREA -only – 9 Days – Seoul, Busan & Jeju Island
Arrive Seoul- arrive and explore the city, visiting the Gyeongbokgung Palace
Visit Gangnam Park,
Visit the Myeong-dong shopping district
Coex Mall for Starfield library
Evening on Han river
Visit Seoul tower, Namsan hanok village and war memorial of Korea.
Take a day trip to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) to learn about the history and current situation between North and South Korea.
Day at leisure
Options include- visiting a K-drama location e.g day trip to Boseong to the oldest and largest tea garden (where legend of blue sea was shot)
Travel to Busan and check-in at hotel. Explore the city, visiting the Busan Tower and the Haeundae Beach.
Take a day trip to the Beomeosa Temple and the Gamcheon Cultural Village.
Travel to Jeju Island and check-in at hotel. Explore the island, visiting the Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum and the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.
Exit South Korea for home- visit other cities or neighbouring countries
Double Occupancy $4,600 ($2300 per person)
Single Occupancy $2,800
Double Occupancy $6,600 ($3300 per person)
Single Occupancy $4,600
- 8 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer
- Bullet train and domestic flight where applicable
- Visa support and assistance
- Visit to Gangnam park, Myeong-dong shopping district and coex mall
- Visit to Seoul tower, Namsan hanok village and war memorial of Korea.
- Day trip to demilitarized zone (DMZ).
- Busan Tower and the Haeundae Beach.
- Jeju Folklore & Natural History Museum and the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.
- Beomeosa Temple and the Gamcheon Cultural Village.
- International flight
This is a guide itinerary and all tours are subject to change due to availability on indicated days or weather.
NOTE: For go my way packages just for you solo, couple and private groups contact us today to handle your travel plans.