There’s so much beauty in the world. If you are an avid traveler, you’ve probably been blessed with a good portion of it. However there are some pretty spooky and some rather unusual places in the world. We bet you haven’t seen or even heard of some of these spots yet.
- Christ Of The Abyss ,San Frutusso- It is an underwater bronze statue of Jesus Christ by Guido Galletti. The sculpture was submerged on October 22, 1961. It stands in about 25 feet of water and is 8 and a half foot tall.
2) Nothern Lake Baikal Russia– This lake is one of the clearest lakes in the world. It is located in the southern part of eastern Siberia. It hosts more than 1,000 species of plants and 2,500 species of animals. The lake was declared a UNESCO world Heritage Site in 1996.
3) The Giants Causewway, Nothern Ireland- The Giants Causeway is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Northern Island. It is the only UNESCO World Heritage site in Northern Ireland and it was declared one in 1986. According to legend, the columns are the remains of a causeway built by a giant.
5) Pamukkale, Turkey- This remarkable UNESCO World Heritage Site in southwest Turkey, Pamukkale, meaning “cotton castle” in Turkish. The castles look like they are made of white cotton from far and the locals also say the water is healing. Beautiful to see right?
5) Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain-Vinicunca, also called Montaña de Siete Colores, or Rainbow Mountain, is a mountain in the located in Peru. It was discovered 5 years ago. So what causes the appearance of multiple beautiful colors? The minerals. Each of the colors on the mountain comes from a different mineral. It definitely looks beautifully unreal.